Sam, Jordan, Aaron, and Alessio are back once more for some random tomfoolery…and probably one of our most racist segments yet! Boy howdy. In this episode, we discuss:
- What’s eating Sam?
- Seg-yous? Seg-wheys?
- SuperGNES: Android’s premier every game emulator
- Dead Space 3
- Racist WiiU news
- Sony’s console follies (and Alessio’s Vita dilemma)
- Call of Reparations: Black Suffrage
- Next-gen used game locks
- Final Fantasy XIV is poop
- Porn in your fridge (oh no…)
- B-List superheroes that aren’t actually B-List superheroes
- The GeekTi.me complaints department
- Giving Gordon Freeman a voice
- Aaron thinks Gabe Newell is gaming’s George Lucas
- We come the closest we’ve ever come to murdering each other
You still with us? Good. Congratulations on an 11th job well done. Hope to see you for the next episode (though probably not next week. We’re skipping next week).
(Credit for the Atari controller goes here.)